Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mars 3D Flyover



I just found this newly released three-dimensional view of the Red Planet. Since I'm still intrigued by the face shape seen from afar years ago, I find myself looking for that image. I think the pics round it in the last few seconds of this video. NASA reported the face is just a mesa.

"The European Space Agency's Mars Express spacecraft has orbited the Red Planet nearly 12,000 times, capturing images of Martian valleys, canyons and lava flows that have provided unprecedented views of planet's terrain. Researchers pieced together the individual images into a video that shows a eye-popping video of Mars in 3D."

Gold Moon Vintage always likes to keep our eyes to the sky. Speaking of which, there is a total solar eclipse of the new moon tomorrow.

xo ~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment