Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I might implode from this cuteness

via Underwater Gunfight

Has it really been a month since I've posted?? Time is flying by and I apologize for not posting more. It is my Christmas goal, which is kinda like a christmas wish, to share more posts of ideas, sketches, enchantingly lovely photos of all things vintage, and several other designer-y things on here. I love what is happening on this blog and I'm excited to keep the ball rolling. 

I hope all of you have been well! Are you in the holiday spirit yet? Well I certainly am in full Christmas merriment and as I'm typing this I'm listening to the Chris Isaak Christmas album. Mele Kalikimaka is my personal favorite. :)

How cute is this photo? I couldn't resist sharing it! 

xoxo, 
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment