Friday, November 11, 2011

Wishing on Elevens, 111111



Hello! I hope all of you are having a lovely day. Today is truly a special day! I am one of those people who for no reason at all looks at the clock when it is at 11:11. So now when I see those numbers I make a wish on them with love, peace, wisdom and happiness always at the core of my wish. For a few years now, I looked forward to today with it being November 11, 2011 and with no specific agenda I find myself in a very happy and loved place. I've spent the whole day with my fiance, doing everything, doing nothing, sketching, writing short poems, cooking with the recipe of a favorite person, thrifting, and doing things that I love. I hope all of you are doing what you love and I hope you are exactly where you want to be in life, and if you're not, then I hope you will soon find yourself there. So really this is more of a love note to you, my readers. I wish you health, happiness, creativity, wisdom, peace, and love always.
xoxo
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment