Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Importance of Side Projects, Inspiration from Swissmiss

Hello! Last week I came upon the encouraging and inspiring presentation from Swissmiss called The Importance of Side Projects and Eccentric Aunts. I really admire what Tina Roth Eisenberg is conveying. I watched the video twice! and took notes! Since I found her site, I am also currently using the free iphone app TeuxDeux from Swissmiss! I find it to be a finely designed and fantastically organized app to make notes, cross off things from your list, have a roll over list, and a someday list. It's prefect for me and I recommend checking it out.




Tina Roth Eisenberg also founded and runs Creative Mornings which, in my words, is a treasure trove of design news from some of the greatest living designers across the world. I may never be able to attend one of these talks in person (since I'm a good distance away from the locations of the chapters) but thankfully the presentations are archived. Also, this is a collaboration at it's best. The designers speak for free...the presentations are free to the attendees...breakfast is provided for free. :)

Thanks for stopping by! xo, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment