Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes

This wouldn't be a fashion (and design, and inspiration) blog if I didn't talk about the fashion at the Golden Globes. First of all, I LOVED Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. They were absolutely hilarious. Overall, in my opinion, all of the actresses and actors just keep on looking better and better! Here are some of my favorite people and dresses on the red carpet.

Here is part of the fashion campaign for Lucy Liu's dress.

Also I just wanted to mention that I was brought to tears by Jodie Foster's speech. Like most viewers I had no idea what she has been going through. I'm excited to see more movies with her director's stamp on it. I already love Home for the Holidays! I have to watch it every Thanksgiving.
Images found here.

xoxo, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment