Monday, February 6, 2012

Team Madonna ftw!

via He-Man.Org
Okay, so Madonna is a force to be reckoned with... Period. Having grown up in the 80s but never getting the chance to see one of her concerts in person, I was thrilled to watch her give an unforgettable performance in the Super Bowl halftime show. I don't care that some people say she looked stiff and others offer critiques that they themselves could never achieve in a million years. The woman looks amazing at her age and we should all be so lucky to have such an aura of health, sexual prowess, and sass. 


Furthermore, I'm becoming addicted to headdresses and Egyptian revival in fashion. Madonna, you had me from the start! 

xoxo and I hope all of you had a great weekend! ~Tonya
p.s. (Check out a fun comparison of Madonna's costume and She-Ra here.)



No comments:

Post a Comment