Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Primary NY Inspiration

Design: Cleo Schroeder for Primary/Photography: Greg Swales / Styling: Kelly Framel /
 Hair & Makeup: 
Jennifer Nam /Model: Ming Li Geh 

I'm in awe of the amazing work Primary NY has done for their F/W 2012 line. I saw this first on one of my favorite blogs, The Glamourai, authored by Kelly Framel. You may remember Kelly from a little thing called the Nate Berkus Show where she offered her expert styling opinion and showed the interior of her gorgeous apartment. Since then, Kelly has went on to pursue many design endeavors and is a true inspiration of success to those of us in the blogging/design world. 

As an avid fashion lover of all decades, I find this line exciting, fresh, pulled together, textured, and multi-faceted. Also, neon colors from the 80s are making a strong comeback this year and I'm drawn to the pop of neon yellow-green. I'm all about bringing the 80s back in a sophisticated way although much of what I remember from the 80s was about rebellious individuality. Perhaps these days they are one in the same. 

AND I love the outfit in the last photo and on the left! :)
I hope all of you are having an amazing day! xo Tonya




No comments:

Post a Comment