Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Countdown: Dead Man's Bones

Be still my happy haunted heart, I just saw this on Rackk and Ruin and had to share it! Ryan Gosling is definitely the actor to watch. Each time I see him in a movie or in an interview, I'm taken aback by his talent, kindness, and humor. 

On top of everything else, he's in a band, Dead Man's Bones, which he created with his friend, Zach Shields. They bonded in 2005 over a shared fascination of ghosts and in 2009 came out with their first album which was a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children’s Choir. Their songs are love stories about ghosts and monsters. Ryan and Zach play all the instruments in their album.

This is right up my alley today as I've been OD'ing on ghost hunting shows and getting psyched about Halloween! 
Enjoy!


In The Room Where You Sleep



No comments:

Post a Comment