Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feelin' Out Of This World




1,     2,    3,    4


Have you had space on the brain like I have? Last weekend, after the bus-sized space junk landed here on Terra Firma, I had an incredible sighting of what may have been a meteorite.. or space junk... or a firework!

 It was super late at night and I was headed to a campsite here in central Iowa. Something bright caught my eye and at first I thought it was a firework then I realized it was something else. It was greenish with orange streaming behind the main green section and I could see white sparks flying off it. Two of my friends were driving in the same area at the same time and they both saw it too, although one thought it may have been a flare. It was really late at night and there wasn't much around that area other than the cornfield it fell in so we didn't do any further investigating. 

Since then I've been eyeing some neat space decor and that great constellation dress! 

Thanks for reading and keep your eyes to the skies, my friends.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment