Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Hallmark Channel Vortex

Warning: That lady isn't what she seems!
via Help For The Holidays

The Santa Suit, A Bride For Christmas, Catch A Christmas Star, Battle Of The Bulbs, Help For The Holidays, Window Wonderland.


How did this happen to me?
Why do I love it so much?
Has this happened to you?

Maybe it's a little gross to watch holiday movies so early. But somehow I got sucked into watching one Hallmark Channel holiday movie and now I can't quit. And somehow with all of the commercial breaks one of these movies takes three hours to watch.
 

How could someone turn away from Summer Glau and her puff sleeves with folkloric designs on her dress? 



I rest my case.

I hope your weekend is going well and that you are exactly where you want to be.
xo ~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment