Thursday, January 24, 2013

Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.

  
“Did my hair get flat? Did I stumble into some bad lighting? What's wrong with me?!" 

I saw this fantastical version of Clueless recreated by Wildfox on Gala Darling and had to share it! Well maybe I swiped it since I loved her pairing of the photos with the quotes from the movie soooo much. 


“This is where Dionne lives. She’s my friend because we both know 
what it’s like for people to be jealous of us.” 

 
“You know how picky I am about my shoes, & they only go on my feet.”


 “Christian said he’d call the next day, but in boy time that meant Thursday.”


 “Cher’s main thrill in life is a makeover; it gives her a sense of control in a world full of chaos.”
 

“Hey, James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road.”
“I am. You try driving in platforms!”

 
“He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?”

There are MANY many more fabulous photos from this look book at the Wildfox blog. I'm definitely in the mood to watch Clueless now! Although, I can't ever get over the ending with the step-brother thing. As if!

xoxo, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment