Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Style

Hello! I've been getting in the Halloween spirit! The other day I watched back-to-back episodes of Making Monsters on The Travel Channel. I was blown away by the talent of the artists and crew in charge of working on a wide range of detailed monsters. Some of them are movable and some spew jets of ooze (well maybe just water in the episode I watched) at unsuspecting victims! I think the artists working on the sculptures have some of the best jobs ever!
"Ed Edmunds and his small staff work tirelessly in Greeley, CO, to create some of the scariest animatronics and 'frightronics' the haunt industry has ever seen. Ed and his company, Distortions Unlimited, are known in this industry as innovators with their impeccable design and execution."
This is a sculpture from Distortions Unlimited.


Pretty amazing, right? There are several gory masks and sculptures on the site! This definitely inspires me to take my Halloween decorations to the next level.  mwahahaha!


xoxo, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment