Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back from the 80s


Hello! I've returned from a blogging hiatus! Thank you so much for checking back!

Lately, this blog has been irregular and that's okay although I plan to make posts more scheduled. Sometimes I wait until I find that very special thing to share with you, my lovely readers. Also, in a way I'm expressing myself and GMV through this blog and sometimes the topics or images, like paintings in process, need a little more time.

With that said, I bring you a gem from the 80s! The 1986 Apple fashion line!! Apple has come a long way to their streamlined and simplistic approach to aesthetic these days.



I wouldn't mind scoring one of those sweet, sweet sweatshirts! 
I hope you're having a great week so far. It's only getting better from here!
~All the best,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment