Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm back!

Hello my friends. I'm okay! Lately I've been super busy helping with graphic design emergencies and dodging tornadic activity while visiting my family. There was enough hail to look like snow on the ground. We rushed to the basement a couple of times and lost electricity but thankfully no tornadoes were reported in the immediate area where I was visiting. Also, I hung out with my beautiful sister and we traversed a flea market in the rain while riding a four wheeler. Oh yes, ponchos were worn.
All in all, it was a really great week!

I tried to take some pictures of the hail from the storm but I couldn't time it well with the lightning strikes.
So here is a photo of someone...in a storm...perhaps.
 
Photo via Well Dressed for the Apocalypse

Talk to you sooner than later, I promise!
xo ~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment