Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wild Things

Hello friends! It's Spring!! It's time for all of the wild things to come out and play!

I am loving what is happening with these images. I found them here. I'm so inspired that I might just have a self portrait photo shoot. I think I can pull off the top one!

Here in Iowa, our end of winter and beginning of spring has been unusually warm and amazingly gorgeous. I've found that I can get an extensive amount of yard work done without humidity and mosquitoes. I think for at least this year the old saying should be modified to this: "March came in and out like a lamb and I was the lioness. Rawr!"

I hope all of you are having an amazing, wild, and productive day.
Xoxo, Tonya
p.s. I hope you like the new blog header logo I designed!

No comments:

Post a Comment