Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Color in Motion/ Belly Dancing

All photos found in Akaisilks on Etsy 




Hello! I was just thinking about how much fun I had taking a beginner belly dance class with a friend earlier this year. I think more ladies should try taking a class! It is such a beautiful way for women of all ages to get in touch with their femininity and balance (physically and mentally). Also, you'll use all sorts of muscles you never knew you had!


Plus, you'll have an excuse to buy or make some of the cutest accessories that go along with all things belly dance! These scarves are gorgeous and I found them for sale on Etsy here. Maybe I should dust off one of my belly dancing dvds and do some dancing today! 


I hope your day is a color-in-motion kind of a day!
xo, Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment