Monday, September 26, 2011

The nature of it all

Photographer: Chris Nicholls/ Model: Elsa Hosk/
 Seen Here for Flare Magazine September 2011 via Fashion Gone Rogue




Hello my friends! I hope all of you had an amazing weekend! I had A LOT of fun this past weekend and spent a fair amount of time outside, soaking in the beauty of the first few days of Autumn. I love this time of year and I can't get enough of the changing color of leaves set upon a mostly green landscape.

 I know that not every girl is an outdoorsy kind of person, but if you are finding yourself stressed, I urge you to step outside somewhere quiet with nature all around you, and then just breathe. And while I'm on this sentimental kick, I should also say that I'm learning how important it is to surround yourself with good people who love you and with people you can laugh with. And for eff's sake, treat those loved ones like gold!

These photos are simply gorgeous and I am inspired to mix and match more of my wardrobe. I'm kind of horrible with doing that but I'm determined to dress daringly this Autumn. The dress with floral embellishments is stellar!

XO and thanks for reading! It really means so much! Oh and Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment