Friday, August 5, 2011

Keeping my heart in the sky, my sister




Hello! I'm so excited because my sister is coming for a long weekend to visit! I miss her so much and since we live in different states, it's hard to see each other as often as we'd like. It will be fun to catch up, watch ghost hunting shows, see some hot air balloons, hang out with the family, and hopefully we'll have time for some fun photo shoots too! Do you recognize her? She's the Gold Moon Vintage "it girl"!

These photos were taken a couple years or so before Gold Moon Vintage was Gold Moon Vintage. You can see that it was meant to be even before I realized it! My sister and I had a lot of fun that day and I took about a million photos that prove it. :) This vintage wedding dress is still in my collection. I've had it for about 8 years and I rescued it from a thrift store. I remember the store employee looking at me like I was crazy for buying it! They had no idea the beauty and potential I saw in it. Don't you think you're lucky too for being able to see the beauty in vintage?

I realize how quiet this blog has been lately. I think it's due to a combination of my shyness in the blogging world (this is really new to me and can be intimidating) and the fact that I love outdoor photo shoots but lately it's been about eleventy billion degrees outside with humidity.

While I'm in the chatty mood I should also add how thankful I am for the friends and loved ones around me who support me and my wild ideas. I like to think that most wild ideas of creativity are good ones.
(Also, I'm wishing a Happy 5th Year Anniversary to A.H. and R.H.)

I hope all of you have an amazing weekend and don't forget to let your heart dance in the sky.
xoxo, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment