Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vinyl Melodies

Hello! I hope your week is going well so far! If not, then thank goodness we're in the downward slide to the weekend!! Am I right?!
I've been in a silly mood and also in the mood for listening to vinyl and so here is my eclectic mix of records I was listening to the other day. I guess it's time to admit that I'm a Dolly Parton fan! This is actually the first record of hers that I have...so far... and since I'm already using ellipses... I think Dolly Parton is beautiful but what do you think of the curly-cues and bows...? 


I highly recommend the song, Huki Lau.   ;) 

 And the obligatory doodle on an old vinyl record jacket. There always has to be one in the crowd!

What have you been listening to lately?
 xxoo, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment