Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vintage Jewelry Crush





All Photos by Tonya Moore
Hellooo! It is a gorgeous day here with loads of sunshine and low humidity! Yaaay! I thought I'd show you some of my latest vintage finds! I came across all of the pins a couple weeks ago when I was out thrifting. I am always so impressed with the details of vintage jewelry. The clip on earrings are a bold summer orange color that I love and I made the necklace at the top from old beads I bought at a flea market and added new glass beads. I have a crush on all of these pieces. The little snake pin is a cutie too!

I hope all of you had an amazing weekend! I had a great time camping with friends and hanging out with family. I feel recharged and so peacefully happy. I wish the same for you! :)

xoxo Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment